Spending much time at beauty salons is not a waste. In fact, those places are where you can freely discover your true beauty. Particularly, visiting 1143 nails, you will be offered the best service for taking care of your hair and nails. Many customers coming to our salon mainly ask for color changing – either their hair or nails, or even both. In this article, I’d love to introduce some trendy colors for hair and nails in fall 2017.
Hair Colors Trend for Fall 2017
You are already in the midway of the 2017 journey, now you still have time to try something new with your hair. Today, let’s take a look at awesome hair colors which are the current trends of the upcoming season. From the survey I did at 1143 nails, the combination of blonde and orange, called blorange, is likely to be the trendiest color among women. This color has become the favorite choice of lots of celebrities, such as Gigi Hadid, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Georgia May Jagger. To keep up with the new trends, keep reading:
- Blorange – This hair color matches well with any natural hair tone and looks perfect on women of all ages. To those who have dark hair colors, you must bleach your hair first; this step helps bring out the best hue.
- Bright blond – Blond is always a favored color, but this season would be much fun to dye your hair brighter.
- Bronde – The combination of blond and brown gives your hair amazing natural highlights. The bronde hue was a hot trend once in 2015 and now it’s back again.
- Cinnamon brunette – Brown-and-spicy-red mix brings a dramatic look to your hair. It seems to be the new blonde for 2017.
Also, you can consider more trendy hair colors like gilded brunette, reddish auburn, as well as color melt technique. Visit the 1143 nails salon for the best look!
Nail Polish Ideas for Fall 2017
The new season is coming. Like hair colors, girls do want something trendy yet unique when it comes to the nails. Believe or not, your nails play an important part in completing an outfit. For example, the nail color and patterns must match well with your clothes, shoes, makeup, hair and even accessories generally to show off your round beauty. It’s time to say goodbye to all cool designs for spring/summer season; now, get to know new nail color trends for the fall of 2017.
- Dusty Rose, a new neutral shade, goes well with any skin tone and outfit
- Deep Cherry Red brings a cooler shade for this autumn
- Dark Teal Blue, a deep blue hue, gives elegant and vintages vibe to your fingertips
- Vampy Violet, with a sophisticated purple shade, brings the most gorgeous look to your nails
- Rich Rose Gold is the perfect option if you dislike dark shimmery shades
Where can you get the above colors for your nails? All mentioned hues here are available at 1143 nails. Contact us and get ready to rock your fingertips!