Few days ago, I did the wedding makeup for Ellie, one of my manicurists at the 1143 nails salon. Yup, she got married. On her big day, she, with the glowing face, looked stunning, gorgeous in her wedding dress. I’m glad to hear that many guests, at the feast, asked Ellie about her makeup. Because of too many requests, I am going to give you simple tips of doing your own wedding makeup in this article
For girls still wondering, “Who will I marry”, your big day will soon to come. But before that, it’s time for you to learn how to get the perfect wedding makeup look. Though doing this yourself is pretty complicating if you are beginners, it is considered as a good idea as you can save the extra money for going to the salon. Another great thing of doing your own makeup for your wedding is – you are the ONLY person well knowing your features. So, through this guide, I do hope you from now on are able to apply the best makeup to your complexion.
In the following are secrets for giving you a glowing face that looks flawless in both daytime and nighttime:
- No need to buy a bunch of new cosmetics; instead, just stick with makeup products that perfectly suit your skin tone.
- Practice makes perfect – it is NECESSARY to try out the makeup look couple months before your big day comes. Also, a day before the wedding, you can do a makeup trial and take photos for check.
- Look for products that can keep you beautiful through tears and sweats. Consider the ones labeled waterproof and long-lasting; otherwise, avoid cosmetics containing SPF as they can give you a ghostly pale face.
- On your big day, you do need plenty of time to do the makeup on your own.
- I suggest you to apply moisturizer before doing any makeup – this step helps hiding your wrinkles. For an oil-free moisturizer, you can purchase via the 1143 nails shop.
- Use a makeup primer for the whole face; then, apply eye-shadow primer over your lids to avoid the oily look in photos.
- Blend the foundation well from your jawline down to your neck and chest.
- Don’t try out a smoky-eyed look since it’s not girls’ night out. Apply a shimmery nude shadow for your wedding (go to 1143 nails for advice).
- Use highlighter to give your face an angelic sparkling glow.
- Instead of using glossy lip products, I recommend you to try out a lip stain plus a satin lipstick to your lips.
- Not only your face, but you should do the makeup for your whole body for a glowy look. The secret is to apply lotion to your chest, arms and shoulders to brighten your skin.
Some Cool Nail Designs for Your Wedding
As important as your face, having beautiful nails can make you more confident while walking down the aisle. Go to 1143 nails and I will offer you great nail art ideas perfect for your big day:
- Blooming Orchids – This design represents strength, love and beauty
- Tiffany Blue Flowers – This classic manicure gives you a full, round blooms meaning
- Bling Bling Sparkle – This design guarantees the extra glamour on your day
- Ombre Elegance – If you are a simple person, then the combination of nude and peach pink will add a miracle to your day.
- Lovely Stripes – This gorgeous design is now on trend at 1143 nails.