As ladies, we do want our fingernails to have a strong and healthy look. The problem here is – not all of us know how to take good care of our nails. By having a proper fingernail care, one can avoid many potential bacterial infections. So, do you want to get tips of maintaining good-looking nails at home? If yes, read this article!
Many customers visiting the nails shop often ask whether they should get frequent manicures in order to have healthy nails. In fact, when it comes to your nail care plan, the process is very simple and inexpensive. You don’t need to come to nail salons regularly as it is not the only way to keep your nails looking pretty. Besides, I know that some only go to the nails shop occasionally. Here, for a great set of nails to show off without spending lots of money or using chemicals, you instead just need to follow these simple tips as follows.
- Always keep your nails dry and clean
- Have healthy, varied diets for strong nails
- Regularly trim your nails to avoid them from being broken
- Moisturize fingernails and cuticles area
- Minimize the manicure and keep it simple for healthy nails
- Apply hand dream frequently
- Protect your nails with gloves when washing dishes, gardening, etc.
- Skip all the harmful chemicals
- Stop biting your nails or picking at them
As you can see, applying too much nail polish is not good for your fingernails and cuticles. But sometimes, in special events, you really want to paint your nails, making them beautiful and sparkle. If you can’t live without nail color, then you can choose less-harmful products available on the market. At 1143 nails, I always suggest the “water-based nail enamel” – this doesn’t contain harmful chemicals which are easily found in traditional nail polish. Also, our organic nail polish comes off with water or simple alcohol.
For some of you, your nails seem a bit weaker compared to others. To strengthen both your brittle nails and cuticles, you need biotin, a B vitamin, in your daily meals. Research discovered that biotin containing the nutritional supplement that helps strengthening and growing your nails.
Summer Nail Polish Colors for Your Nails
What should you do for the next manicure? Do you want some fresh inspiration for the summertime? Check out these following hot-trend shades and quickly head to the 1143 nails salon for a new look.
- Cherry Red – This color is a classic for a reason as it looks awesome on different skin tones. Moreover, it adds a glow to your outfit without going overboard.
- Dark Plum – The vampire-inspired color is great for fall, but it doesn’t mean you can apply it in the summer.
- Orange – It is time to try something bold. Why don’t you give your nails a bold color…yes, a to-die-for orange?
- White – This is the newest trend in the summer.